Digital Dinosaur

CBC Radio: Editor's Choice

Loading...

Other Places

  • Amazon
  • BBC Radio
  • Google
  • library lady

Herald Crossword

  • The Herald Crossword

BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition

Loading...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (22)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ▼  February (13)
      • NVDPL Sandbox Wiki
      • Part 7, #14 What is a wiki?
      • ps back to social networking
      • Part 6, #13 Web 2.0, Library2.0 and the future of ...
      • #12 Social Networking
      • #11 Getting not-so-technical with Technorati
      • Part 6: #10 tagging and discover Del.icio.us
      • library thing
      • I'll be hatching all kinds of treasures now!(Yes J...
      • Oh my gosh, I did it! something actually worked!
      • MagMyPic
      • NVDPL Playground #7
      • Had another look at the Flickr mashups & 3rd party...
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (3)

About Me

My photo
Digital Dinosaur
I guess I'm a dinosaur that has been given wings that I don't know how to use. This is the beginning of my flying lessons.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ps back to social networking

Eventually signed up for a facebook account :( (Peer pressure!)
Posted by Digital Dinosaur at 4:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)