For me the best site yet! Easy to access, easy to use. Everything at your fingertips without having to go through web sites ad nauseum to find the specific info needed.
A useful site for everyone, kids, adults, staff, students, those looking for serious stuff and those looking for entertainment. Well done NVDPL!
Sites that may prove useful to my work,
Library to Go E-Audio
Novelist Plus
Bloom's Literary Reference Online
Patron Books in Print.
A site that I am glad is there but hope never to have to use,
Auto Repair Centre.
Sites that jumped out at me and asked to be opened,
Ancient and Medieval History Online
Global Road Warrior
Opposing Viewpoints Resource Centre.
I had fun looking at the kid's sites,
Kids Search - How to INSULT A JELLYFISH very interesting!
I must introduce "Tumblebooks Library" to all my grandparent friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment