Digital Dinosaur
CBC Radio: Editor's Choice
Loading...
Other Places
Amazon
BBC Radio
Google
library lady
Herald Crossword
The Herald Crossword
BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition
Loading...
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(22)
▼
March
(9)
******** 24**********
Audiobooks and eBooks
Podcasts
Full circle!
Askaway
NVDPL's Magazine & Newspaper Articles, Reference a...
Office 2007, Part 8,#18
#17Shared Calendars
Part 8, #16 email best practices
►
February
(13)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(3)
About Me
Digital Dinosaur
I guess I'm a dinosaur that has been given wings that I don't know how to use. This is the beginning of my flying lessons.
View my complete profile
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Part 8, #16 email best practices
Did better than I expected in the Phishing IQ Test, 8 out of 10. Guess that means I still have a good chance of being caught. :( <- a good place to use this sign!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment